Friday, June 5, 2009

My first experience

Actually, i am a very desperate girl. LOL
I have been thinking about sex for a very long time.
I lost my virginity to a guy i know from internet.
And it is in a public toilet, somewhere in Jurong East area.
I cant really believe it myself.
We had sex while i am standing. And he Fuck me from behind.

I knew him trough mIRC. He is a Singaporean.
That time i was just 17 Yrs old.
So on 18 Mar 2006, when I still havent got into poly.
2 days before my birthday. I had sex.
Hahaha. We went for a movie.
Well he said want to celebrate my BIRTH day.
We watched nanny Mc---- something. lol.
cant remember.
In the cinema we had make out a little bit.
I did some blow job.
he also well, petting my Pussy. ^^
Its so exciting.

Sometime I will also give him blow job in the bus. Can u imagine it.
I dont know why I am so bold.

4 comments:

  1. hi i hope i could get to know u

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, nice to meet u! nice story!! pls continue to post! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh.. hi thanks for your support peter..

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do ya hang on irc? ;) im an ircer too ;)

    ReplyDelete