Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bizarre

Bizarre.. is the only word i can describe my situation now... I cant believe what I just did. The adrenaline still rushing trough my body.. the thought of him beside me is still so vivid.. his smell of perfume.. I am tottaly airheaded.. OMG...

Its not like I like him or what.. it just that I am not use to this kind of get up... I dont used to be treated like this.. not really in a bad way.. not really a good one either.. and i am 100% sure i dint fall for him..

Fine he is sort of cute.. but for heaven sake.. and for crying out loud.. He is definitely younger than me.. No more techer and student relationship.. No more dark secrete behind school ground.. its not good for eldery... or for a fainthearted person like me..

I cant believe I and fidgeting beside a boy younger than me by so much.. I was so nervous....... >.< did I just lost my touch?

Well...I did lie to him for few things.. and he is sort of..like.. a little puppy that makes me want to hug him so much.. mentally ok.. he is huge.. so its impossible for me to really caress him or what... and he is really some sort of guy I would like to have one.. keep as pet or what.. it will be fun.. seeing him doing stuffs that are so sweet.. help me wonder what if some one did that kind of things to me too? normally I am the one in that situation he is in.. hahaha

Well I am fidgeting all around maybe coz it was so cold inside there.. and he caught me by surprise.. I should wear more next time~~ not with him..

Guess it will b a sleepless night for me.. but anyway all the best to him..

I have no idea what am i writing~~ LOL

4 comments:

  1. Hey hey,

    WaitingToTeach here....

    Rem to let your heart guide you....of coz with some help of brain juice.

    let things be organic! - Nature takes it course....

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... guess some things in life do surprise yourself..

    remember to keep smiling and keep posting =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually, it's the little things that surprises you the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys,

    thanks so much for your.. "encouragement" i will not be the first to take my move now.. I'll wait, if the guy interested in me.. he will approach me.. if not.. he will walk away.. ^^

    cheers
    confused

    ReplyDelete